As a Solar PV & BIOMASS installer, our business is built upon environmentally responsible attitudes and harnesses the power of nature to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels.
As an experienced renewable energy installation company the impact our business has on the environment, locally and globally, is of vital importance to us.
It is our policy to:
- Reduce waste through recycling and re-using and by purchasing recycled goods where available, suitable and economical
- Consider and integrate environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making
- Use environmentally responsible products accordingly
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our operation
- To team up our installers to car share thus reducing engine emissions
- To consider the environmental performance of our key suppliers prior to making purchasing decisions
- To time-manage our staff to work efficiently thus reducing the need for unnecessary journeys or product waste
- Live up to our name by using solar power on our own office roof to generate clean energy to power our computers and technology during the day
- To involve ourselves in local environmental issues and offer advice and guidance on renewable energy products and services