If you want to take control of your electricity bills and help fight climate change, solar panels on your home are a great investment.
The cost of solar panels has decreased over recent years, with the average cost for domestic panels now around £5,000. While the initial investment may seem high, in the long run you save money on your energy bills by producing your own free energy and you protect yourself from future energy price increases.
Get paid for the solar you don’t use
The old feed-in tariff is now being replaced with the smart export guarantee or SEG for short. This pays people for excess electricity that they export to the national grid.
Don’t forget, using solar energy means you are lowering your carbon footprint and helping fight climate change too!
Find out more here
How we work
- We’ll book in a time to visit you to give you a free site survey. We’ll look at what you want, what is best for you and where you want to place the system.
- We will generate a comprehensive no-obligation quote for your solar panel system. You can take all the time you need to consider the options.
- You can change the plans or quote at any time until you are completely happy with the proposal.
- Once you decide to work with us, we’ll ask you to pay a 25% deposit. We’ll then book a date for the installation that is convenient for you.
- Our friendly, experienced team will arrive and install your system and we keep you updated along the way.
- Once it’s completed, we’ll meet you at your home for a final handover. We’ll show you how the system works and ensure you are completely happy and answer any questions you have.
- Our workmanship comes with a two-year guarantee. The solar panels generally come with a 25-year warranty and the inverters with a five-year guarantee.
- If you have any questions after the installation, we are always available to help you.