What is Solar Streets?
Solar streets is a community and local council partnership with ourselves delivering quality low cost solar pv installations to whole communities.
How the scheme works
- Solar Streets value is delivered through community involvement, bulk purchasing, condensed installations with minimal travel time between jobs
- Working with local community action groups and local councils to promote the scheme and raise awareness
- Helping communities to be better informed about energy efficiency, to take control of their energy bills, and to fight climate change
- Working with local councils to be proactive in their Climate Emergency Declaration and help communities become carbon neutral by 2030
- Working closely with local action groups to promote the scheme and raise awareness
- Facilitate information evenings where attendees can learn more about the scheme through presentations and Q&A sessions
- IDDEA donate £50 per installation to a community renewable energy project
- Free no obligation survey
- A 25% reduction on the average cost of Solar PV system, fully installed.
- Advice on extra equipment to maximise savings such as batteries, water heaters, and monitors
- Advice on general household energy efficiency and ways to reduce bills and carbon emissions